Writing, comment 19 & comment 20

We must be ready to bounce back 

I live in Salobreña, a little village in Granada, but I’m from Lanjarón. Salobreña is bigger than Lanjarón, and there are more to do than in Lanjarón. However, Salobreña is not as interesting as Wales, because there aren’t enough places for tourists.


In Salobreña there are things for see, but in Wales there are more. I want to go to the Caernarfon Castle. I think that is an amazing castle. Also, The Snowdonia National Park is, in my opinion, the most beautiful park. However, there are a lot of beautiful places, for example: Snowdonia, Conwy, Anglesey, Cardiff… 


People say that Wales is less touristic than London, but I think that Wales has a lot of places to visit. I want to visit Wales but it’s too far. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Comment 4

Comment 16

Comment 1